Breaking Ground on New 85,000 sq.ft. Facility in Ottawa, Ontario25 February 2021
We are extremely pleased to announce Fastfrate Group will be commencing the build of our state-of-the-art facility in the Spring of this year. This location is positioned on 10 acres of land in a new industrial park in southeast Ottawa. On the heels of our most recent acquisition of ASL Distribution, this new facility will both increase our capacity to serve our customers and further our foothold in the home and office delivery marketplace.
Its capabilities are designed to provide eastern Canada all services within the Fastfrate Group portfolio including multi-modal and final mile distribution. With expected completion in the Spring of 2022, this facility will generate a great number of various career opportunities in the greater Ottawa area.
- Located in southeast Ottawa
- 10 acres of land
- 85,000 square foot building
- Cross docking
- Full height warehouse
- Full suite of multi-modal services
- Final mile distribution hub
- Designed to handle all forms of final mile deliveries including non-conveyable and bulky shipments
- 16 March 2023 Fastfrate Recognized as Endorsed Logistics Employer
- 2 February 2023 A Guide to Properly Prepare Goods for LTL Shipping