We connect Canada coast to coast
Over our 50 year history, we have established a presence in every province across Canada. Our extensive terminal network acts as both shipment origin and destination points and allows us to coordinate transportation activities within and between our provinces. Our extensive network of highway LTL services include the following.
- Daily LTL trucking from Central and Eastern Canada to our terminals throughout the West. Designed for customers wanting daily departures, more expeditious transit times and added capacity for their western shipments.
- Direct LTL transportation between all our Western terminal locations (and Thunder Bay). One of our fastest growing services allows shippers to rely on Fastfrate for all their Western Canada daily distribution requirements.
Our facilities in Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto coordinate all of our customers’ freight shipping requirements for the provinces of Ontario and Quebec.
- Local cartage and interprovincial cartage
- LTL trucking within Ontario and Quebec on an overnight and second day basis
- LTL trucking between major centres in Ontario and Quebec along the Windsor/Quebec City corridor
- LTL trucking from Ontario and Quebec to Atlantic Canada
We ship LTL to Atlantic Canada from Ontario and Quebec on a daily scheduled basis. With strategically located facilities in Moncton, Halifax and St. John’s, we also serve the hundreds of cities and towns that make up Atlantic Canada.
- Ontario and Quebec LTL to and from Atlantic Canada
- Interprovincial LTL services between all Atlantic Canada provinces