Consolidated Fastfrate – today and tomorrow
Now, more than ever, our company is focused on measuring, managing and improving our performance metrics. Phase One was introduced during the recent recession out of necessity. We brought on engineers to fine tune our systems and procedures and drove costs and inefficiencies out of our system, wherever that could be achieved. It proved successful and we recently implemented a more aggressive Phase Two program with nationwide team participation and leadership. It is an ongoing journey of continuous improvement with the end game being a level of service excellence that sets us apart from our competition.
We listen and learn from the shipping community
We’ve always been a transportation company who has listened closely to client feedback and concerns and have developed programs customized to our customers’ exact requirements. We have created dedicated fleets, built warehouses, invested in technology and even set up elaborate pick and pack distribution programs to satisfy our customers. We will continue to take an entrepreneurial approach to problem solving. We will create new opportunities by empowering our managers to develop solutions that achieve “Simplified Shipping” and “Service Excellence”.
10 reasons to choose Fastfrate
We have developed a list of 10 statements that help define our uniqueness as a Canadian transportation company.
- As we celebrate over 50 years of service, we continue to work harder and reach higher for our valued customers
- We are one of Canada's largest privately held intermodal LTL carriers with coast-to-coast facilities and services
- Since our beginnings, we have been strategically aligned with CPR, are their largest carrier-customer and have facilities adjacent to their rail yards in most Canadian centres
- We are an asset-based carrier with substantial investments in our own facilities and operating equipment throughout our Canadian network
- Our LTL expertise extends to truckload, freight management, warehousing, pick & pack distribution and transload services
- Online access to critical shipment data and convenient FrateQuote and Rate Maker pricing modules keep things simple
- U.S. manufacturers, retailers and carriers requiring a presence in Canada can benefit greatly from our capacity and coverage
- We will be flexible, personable and responsive to our customers’ concerns and requirements across all our service offerings
- We have decades of experience in warehousing, fulfillment and Canada-wide distribution of consumer and industrial goods
- We are continually improving our proactive system for shipment updates and timely resolution to possible transit delays